headline photo

Feeling kinky

Samstag, August 06, 2005

For our english-speaking visitors a post in english. I don´t know if my english is better than the translation tool, but I will give it a shot.

Feeling kinky right now. You´re asleep, right next to me. Your fine ass peeking out of the sheet. Remembering me what happened this morning: A spontanous fuck.

I knocked on the bathroom door to say Goodbye before leaving for work. And there you were. looking at me with those eyes. Kissing me deeply. I´m grapping your ass, feeling your body just needs sex.

Grabbing you, forcing you into the bedroom. My trousers on my ankles, Your ass pointing up to me as you bend over. Grabbing your hips, quickly spreading your pussy lips to force my cock into your tight wet cunt.

Trusting myself into you. Can´t wait. Needing to fuck you deeper and deeper. Pulling you against me on your hips. Trusting deeper and deeper. Even my balls moving against your body. Untill I explode in you - spurting my sperm deep into your pussy.

Staying in you for a moment - just concentrating on the feeling of your osgasmend into you.

But soon my dick starts throbbing and swelling again.

Turning you around. On your back. Your legs spread wide. Your pussys open and drooling from all the juices floating out it.

It´s so inviting - I just have to sink my dick deeply into it again. Your cum fiilled dripping pussy feels so good around my hard cock.

Fucking you deeply again. taking your legs over my shoulders to get even deeper into your stretched pussy. Making you cum. Making you scream. Making you bagging. begging to stop because you can´t stand to orgasm anymore.

Making me cum.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen